I AM THANKFUL.
I am thankful for…..
…all of you who read this! You are my family, my friends, my life.
…being safe, happy and warm
…my health and the health of those that I love
…the opportunity to learn and grow
…travel, exploration, and good times!
...having great parents. Who were, and continue to be, willing to sacrifice anything for us.
…Beyonce’s new tunes. Now put your hands up! :)
…Turkey
…green bean casserole
…and apple pie
…Amanda Rose Witucki (especially her gift of a visit)
...Corey and Caitlin, my Delaware sibs. They keep me sane
…Barack Obama (kind of a lofty thank you, I know).
…HOPE!
…phone conversations (and texts), well almost everything, with Tess
…the bank of Abbie Huttenburg (soon!)
…subway. My guilty pleasure.
…Robin’s December visit
…my upcoming Christmas break
I am thankful for YOU!
Happy Thanksgiving!
PS: a little turkey day humor :)
Charlie Brown: Holidays always depress me.
Sally Brown: I know what you mean. I went down to buy a turkey tree and all they have are things for Christmas.
Charlie Brown:For Christmas? Already?
変わらないサービス内容
12 years ago
1 comment:
hey lady - update this, will ya??
miss you!
Post a Comment